martedì 7 agosto 2007
Still sick
Finally, I made a visit to the doctor and found out what I have. The doctor called it "Upper Respiratory Tract Infection". He prescribed sooo much drugs and I have to take some so that I can go to throwdown on saturday night. Friends are warning me that I should just stay at home instead because I'm still running a high fever of 38 degrees. On saturday night I was alot hotter than now so that must have been 40 degrees or something. Shit.I hate being sick.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
2 commenti:
Sounds good, but if we leave it until next year, I think less bicycles will be stolen.
But if you are determined I’ll try and take the train before we leave.
awwww poor kory well im glad u went 2 the doctors.. n hope ur betta soon
Posta un commento