martedì 7 agosto 2007
University is like really bad coffee
You get your bad beans and then you also have your really good beans. Beans that come from David Jones cafe downstairs in townhall (pit street mall) are awesome. Flat whites for $2.00. Bad coffee beans from Donut King. Horrible tasting and cigarette smelling. My breath is like cigarette's. Peter tells me that I should close my mouth when I have long black coffee's. He isn't a huge fan of coffee. Hey, it beats smoking and such!I'm in university now trying to pass the time. It's a few minutes before my class, and I'm just hoping that my fever goes away and leaves me alone in the next few days. This afternoon i'm off to see jordy and to get my licence back for this Friday. This friday i'm going for my P's and I know for sure that i'll fail miserably. I'll pay $150 or more, I'm not too sure about the price, and I just know that i'll be miserable at Throwdown because I won't be able to drive there. I'll have to train it because I would have failed my stupid driving exam. I hope Parramatta isn't that hard. I've always driven around there for my lessons and my teacher seems to think that I'm ready for this.My driving instructor is very unusual. He asked me out on a date to go for some Indian food. Don't get me wrong, I like eating and stuff...but what is unusual is having a 60+ man ask me out for dinner. *Ponders*How come I don't seem to get the boys I want? I think i'm interested in someone though...I hope he feels the same way about me.Pros: -Attractive-Same taste in music-Humorous-SensitiveCons:-Drinks alot-I don't know him well enough-Just wants to have fun type-of-guy.I really don't know what I want but for the moment I think i'll just stick to being me. Ever since I went out with someone *no need for names in the fear of bringing shame to this entry* my single life has been slightly tarnished and before going out with that someone I had the perfect life, no worries, no cares for the world and more importantly, I didn't give a shit about any boys.Not to say i've resorted to Lesbianism. That will never happen.Class is signing me off now. Goodbye.
Iscriviti a:
Commenti sul post (Atom)
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento